Registered with Charities Services NZ (CC46693) in 2011, Acromegaly NZ are proud to support more than 100 members throughout New Zealand.
Our services include –
- Providing information and support to patients and their families
- Organising in-person and virtual social gatherings to create opportunities for patients to share their experiences
- Organising educational seminars and guest speakers
- Providing regular newsletters to our members
- Providing information resources to medical professionals
Our friendly committee members have each had their own journey with Acromegaly, and recognise the enormous value in growing and maintaining the membership of our organisation.
Co-Chair: Catherine Chan email@example.com
Co-Chair: Clark McPhillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Fay Partington email@example.com
Treasurer: Wayne Holtham firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media & IT: Alison Chester email@example.com